Any school who holds their programme of insurance with Zurich Municipal may send one delegate to a free-to-attend event.
Only one place may be booked by each school for each event. We reserve the right to cancel bookings at short notice should the number of bookings exceed the number of tickets available.
• Any place you book for a free-to attend event is freely transferable to a colleague within your organisation, and no charge will be incurred if a colleague attends in your place, provided we have been notified by you or the replacement in advance. Replacements can be notified to us at any time before the day of the event.
• If neither you nor any colleague is able to attend an event, please notify us at least 72 hours prior to the event so that the place can be made available to another delegate on the waiting list. There is no charge for cancellations made up to 72 hours prior to the event. Failure to notify us of a cancellation at least 72 hours prior to the event will incur a charge of £10 to cover the cost of a delegate place at the event. An invoice will be sent to you after the event.
• If you fail to attend, or provide a replacement for a free-to-attend event without providing 72 hours’ notice three times in any 12-month period, then at the discretion of the company you may become ineligible for complimentary places at future events.
Ineqe Safeguarding Group Ltd. reserves the right to amend programme details at any time without prior notification.
Delegate instructions are sent to all delegates before the start of an event, and it is important that you read this before attending. If you have not received your delegate instructions 72 hours before the event, please notify a member of the Safer Schools events team by calling +44 (0)2896 005 777 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may wish to add the email address email@example.com to your email system white list / filter to stop the email going into your spam / junk folders.
Ineqe Safeguarding Group Ltd. and Safer Schools operate a waiting list for free events. If you do not fit the eligibility required to attend an event or if you wish to exceed your allocated amount of one place per school, please contact us to join the waiting list.
Consent to filming
Safer Schools films, records and photographs its events for broadcast on, among other things, its website. By booking a place at an event, you confirm your agreement with Safer Schools that:
• You assign to Safer Schools the copyright, performers’ property rights and all other rights in any filming, recording or photography of you at the event for use in all media relating to the work of Safer Schools and Ineqe Safeguarding Group Limited.
• Safer Schools may edit, adapt or translate (provided that to do so is not in any way disparaging) any filming or recording of you, and you agree not to exercise any “moral rights” (the rights set out in sections 77 to 89 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988) you may have against Safer Schools (or any third parties authorised by Safer Schools) in respect of any use Safer Schools makes of any filming or recording of you. Any such use will be within the terms of our Data protection policy
If you don’t consent to Safer Schools filming, recording or photographing you at the event, then please notify the cameraperson or photographer either before the event or at the time and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safer Schools is a part of Ineqe Safeguarding Group. For full details of Ineqe safeguarding Group data protection policy and procedures please see https://ineqe.com/privacypolicy.