Our in-depth guide, Understanding Safeguarding, explores the wide range of safeguarding challenges you may face.
It includes information on:
- Key terminology and definitions, and how to define and understand different categories of abuse and neglect
- Common safeguarding challenges, including individual, systemic and cultural failings
- Emerging safeguarding risks, including those linked to digitech
- Policies, procedures and training
- Defensible decision-making
- How to develop an open and transparent safeguarding culture
You can download the guide here.