Understanding how to identify and report abuse is one of the most fundamental aspects of safeguarding.
We look at five key questions schools should consider in order to build the right safeguarding culture.
- How and when does your school introduce staff to the concept of safeguarding?
- Would every member of staff be able to identify abuse?
- Is there a clear process for escalating concerns?
- Is there a clearly accessible whistleblowing policy?
- Are you fostering a climate of openness and transparency?
Read more to find answers to these questions, and how Zurich can help you to develop your safeguarding strategy.