Delivery drivers in Plymouth being offered free training to spot signs of child abuse
- Delivery drivers and those working in trades are being asked to identify and report victims of child abuse or neglect, under a scheme run in partnership with the NSPCC.
- The Plymouth Safeguarding Children Partnership is asking delivery drivers, those working in trades and community volunteers to undergo free training that could help them spot warning signs for abuse.
- The scheme is part of a project in conjunction with the NSPCC, who are running the training as part of their ‘It’s Your Call’ course.
- Jemima Laing, the Plymouth City Councillor behind the project, said that identifying and reporting signs of abuse is ‘everyone’s business’.
- For the full story, select here