Tackling sexual abuse not just for schools, say heads
- The problem of sexual violence and abuse is not just an issue for schools to tackle, say head teachers.
- Social media companies, parents and the criminal justice system all have a role to play, says the school leaders’ union, ASCL.
- ASCL boss Geoff Barton says schools work very hard in this area and take these matters extremely seriously.
- His comments come as the website ‘Everyone’s Invited’ records over 10,000 testimonies of abuse from young people.
- For the full story, select here.