Ofsted highlights failings at school rocked by investigation into ‘abuse and neglect’
- An Ofsted report into a school under a police investigation into alleged abuse and neglect has found “considerable weaknesses in safeguarding arrangements”.
- Build-a-Future Independent School, in West Ashby, near Horncastle, was inspected on February 23 and 24 and the findings published on April 20.
- Three men, one in his 20s and two in their 30s, and a woman in her 50s, were arrested in January as part of a criminal investigation into abuse and neglect and have been released under investigation.
- Ofsted concluded after the inspection in February: “The proprietor has not ensured that safeguarding arrangements are effective.
- For the full story, select here.