Millions at security risk from old routers, Which? warns
- Millions of people could be using outdated routers that put them at risk of being hacked, Which? has warned.
- The consumer watchdog examined 13 models provided to customers by internet-service companies such as EE, Sky and Virgin Media and found more than two-thirds had flaws.
- It estimated about six million people could have a device not updated since 2018 or earlier.
- So, in some cases, they would not have received crucial security updates.
- For the full story, select here.