Paedophile jailed after sharing ‘disgusting and horrific’ images of children
- A man who possessed and distributed indecent images of children has been jailed for four years and four months.
- The images were at category A, B and C, including movies of babies being raped, Bradford Crown Court heard today.
- The offender was told by Judge Jonathan Rose: “Your behaviour is incomprehensible to any decent member of society.”
- Allport was first arrested in May, 2017, when police officers acting on information went to his home and seized a memory stick and computers, prosecutor Ayesha Smart said.
- Investigators found 114 category A movies and 300 category A images; 130 category B movies and 295 category B images; and 8 category C movies and 1,035 category C images.
- For the full story, select here.