Covid: Snapchat, TikTok, Reddit and YouTube encourage young people to get vaccinated
- Snapchat, Reddit, TikTok and YouTube are working with the government and NHS to encourage more young people to get the coronavirus vaccine.
- It comes after over-18s were invited to receive the vaccine in England, with more than one million bookings made in just two days.
- As part of the drive, Snapchat users can use NHS stickers, a filter, and an augmented reality lens that says, ‘I’ve had my vaccine’.
- The app will also host a series of Q&As with medical experts on the Prime Minister’s Snapchat account.
- Snapchat has also expanded its Here for You feature, providing in-app resources for people looking for mental health and well-being information.
- For the full story, select here.