Tuesday 22nd of June 2021
Tool allows under-18s to report nude photos of themselves online
- Under-18s who want nude pictures or videos of themselves removed from the internet can now report the images through an online tool.
- The service – from the Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) and Childline – aims to help children who have been groomed, or whose partners have posted photos of them online.
- The IWF will examine the images and try and remove them if they break the law.
- It claims that the tool is a “world-first” and could help many worried children.
- For the full story, select here.